Thursday, October 6, 2011

I had so much fun making this card, I 1st embossed it with gold embossing powder, then I ran it through the Cricut Cuttlebug.

This card I made for my niece, it's a tri shutter card, simple to make but it looks pretty impressive I think

My new love is Destressed ink by Tim Holtz, it give such a neat effect when applied with a cotton ball!!

This a a Z fold card, I like to try all different card folds, just for something different once in a while.

This is a gate fold card I made for my daughter, the cup cake is from sweet treats  cricut cartridge. I also added stickles & glossy accents on the cherry for a 3d look

This is my "junk journal", I just used a spiral note book I bought at Dollar Tree & covered it, the tabs I made from the Cricut Cartridge, From my Kitchen, the live, laugh, love are from the Cricut Cartridge Home accents. I added ribbon & 2 paper flowers with a brad in the center.

This card matches my journal.

No comments: