Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hailey

Another girl!, I got the order mixed up, I wanted to go from oldest to youngest, not the other way round, but I'm not changing it now.
Our son got baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, in this church we let the child decide once they turn 8 if they would like to be baptized or not. This was actually his 8th birthday, it doesn't happen very often that a kid is able to be baptized on their actual b/day. We also gave our new 8 day old baby a name & blessing on the same day.

1st bath, I bought this stamp set just for this page, but I've loved it, I used it a lot in Hailey's book.

This says HOT, HOT, HOT
My hubby is a computer guru, so I thought it was so cute the 1st time she sat up by herself was to a computer.

I have no idea how she could sleep like that! Makes me hurt just looking at her.
This "Peek a boo" has a funny story, I left my hubby to watch our little one while I popped into another room, when I came back I couldn't see her, so I asked him "where's the baby?" He had no idea, she she'd gone, I started to panic even though I knew she wasn't far, then I noticed her under the saucer!
You really can't read this sorry, it says: 1 step, 2 step, made it.






No comments: